When: July 3, 5-10 p.m.
Location: Kirkwood Avenue and 6th Street between College Avenue and Walnut Street
- Beer and wine on Kirkwood Avenue provided by Oliver Winery, Function Brewing, and The Tap.
- Kids Zone on 6th Street includes caricatures, a magician, a balloon twister, face painting, and hands-on science demonstrations.
- Food trucks will be on-site and select local restaurants will offer specials as part of the celebration.
- 5 p.m.: DJ Pam Thrash
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.: Pushing Daisy’s
- 8:30-9:30 p.m.: The Dynamics
When: On July 3, the fireworks display begins at dusk, approximately 9:45 p.m.
Location: The fireworks launch site is in the Trades District between 10th and 11th Streets just east of Rogers Street.
Rain date: Saturday, July 6, at approximately 9:45 p.m.
- An optimal viewing location for the community will be available in the parking lots surrounding the Showers Building at Morton and 8th
- B97 will livestream a playlist that coordinates with the fireworks display.
For more information, visit cookmedical.com/boom and download the event flyer. A list of FAQs is available City of Bloomington’s website. In the case of inclement weather, event updates will be provided on the Cook Medical Facebook page and City of Bloomington’s Twitter and Facebook pages.