Just dial 211 for help from community-based organizations and government agencies.
Our Call Center maintains and disseminates health and human service information that enables people to make informed choices and to improve their quality of life.
Specific health and human services include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that people have access to adequate food, shelter, clothing, and transportation
• Financial resources to meet their needs
• Consumer education and decision support
• Criminal justice or legal services
• Education and employment
• Health and mental health care including substance abuse services
• Environmental protection, both routinely and in times of disa