* Established in 1987, RE/MAX of Indiana has steadily grown to become one of the state's most trusted and proven real estate organizations.
A RE/MAX REALTOR
* A REALTOR is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
* The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
* Loyalty to clients;
* Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
* Cooperation with competitors;
* Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS have with their clients.