At Elder's Journey Home Care LLC we believe that everyone deserves the highest quality and dependable care. With that in mind we developed a team of highly trained RNs, LPNs and HHAs to provide the very best possible care for you or your loved one.
We work with you, your family and your medical team to develop the best approach to your care. Elder's Journey offers a wide range of services that include :
- Skilled Nursing
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Geriatric Case Management
We assist clients with:
- Heart Disease
- Wound Care
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetic Care
- Medication Management
We understand trusting someone in your home is a difficult decision to make. Our staff is insured, bonded and has a criminal background check done ensuring that a knowledgeable, dependable and trusted staff member is providing care to you or your loved.
Understanding Geriatric Care Management
* Conduct in-home assessments - Identify formal and informal support networks; assess physical abilities, psychological status, health care needs, home safety, social activities, financial and legal preparations.
* Meet immediate needs, coordinate day-to-day care, escort to medical appointments, document medical information, provide support with complex needs.
* Work in conjunction with home care providers such as Comfort Keepers to arrange, coordinate, and monitor in-home services
* Offer counseling and support to Elders in adjusting to their changing needs; and to families in managing the care of their loved ones
* Serve as liaison to families who live at a distance
* Provide advocacy, guidance and support for future planning
* Assist with finding alternative housing and the process of moving, when needed
* Offer referrals to needed professionals in the community with expertise in Elder law, financial advising, etc.
Ann Kerr RN
Geriatric Care Manager