You know, whenever I hear "to better serve you" from a service provider, I generally hide under my desk and wonder what new frustration they are trying to sugar coat. So if you're like me, get under your desk, as there have been some changes here "to better serve you".

Here is the first. I'll address more, one at a time. If you want to skip ahead, many of the changes can be found in the solid green submenu below the main menu. In the meantime, here is the first tidbit:

Facebook Connect
Clicking the blue "connect" button right under the main menu will allow you to link your account here with your facebook login. That way, if you're logged into Facebook, you'll be logged in here as well. One less password to remember.

In addition, once your accounts are linked, you'll see a checkbox below each post you make that will allow you to publish your post on your Facebook page as well. The default is to not publish it, so you have to click the box in order to do so.

If you have any questions about this, please reply here, as if you are unclear, it's likely others have the same question and can benefit from the answer.

Dale